I5 Release Notes
- Added support for IS1001-MUX
- Added automatic check for new software updates
- Added support for transceiver specification versioning
- Better handling for Unix end of line characters when importing file data
- Added password setting for connecting to password-protected Master Controllers
- Added method to delete Data Source using the DEL key on a keyboard
- Fixed issue with the Data Sources list when it needs to scroll
- Added Time Zone selector to Site Dataset Detail to allow user to specify the time zone in which the data was collected
- Added method to add data to an existing Site Dataset by downloading from PTAGIS, allowing user to compare device buffer data with already loaded data to find the missing records that need to be submitted
- Added a new method for setting Default Transceiver/Antenna IDs
- Updated Antenna ID Source to default to Raw Data when downloading from multiplexors
- Fixed a bug related to adding data from a file to an existing Site Dataset
Updated to target x86 (32bit) computers. Previous version targeted only 64 bit computers.
First production release of I5, which replaces PIFF and PIFF2 as the primary tool for formatting and submitting interrogation data to PTAGIS. Allows users to connect to transceivers using serial, ethernet or HPR USB connection types, download data, format it as an M5 file, and submit that file to PTAGIS.
Known Issue: Sometimes connecting to the HPR Plus with a USB connection causes I5 to crash. If this happens to you, contact us for assistance.